On Tuesday, April 5 from 8:30 – 11:30 pm come to Backstage Nightclub for a great time. In addition to music, dancing, food, and free drinks, join us for laughs with Judy Gold, Joel Chasnoff & Cory Kahaney
Watch the final game of the NCAA championship on a giant screen in this private conference event! There will be contests, raffle prizes food and drinks. You must have your conference ID badge and ticket. Visit the vendors and enter for a chance to win over 20 prizes. Doors open at 8:30. Game begins at 9:00.
Don’t know who’s playing? Not into Basketball? That’s OK. Come join in on the Madness and spend some time with your colleagues. You might just win a prize!
As we get closer to the 2011 Professional Conference kick-off, our details are being finalized! Check out the exciting changes to the Choose Your Own Learning sessions on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. We have some great sessions planned for you to learn with us this year. Be sure to discuss which sessions you are planning to attend with your group so that you can collect as much information as possible for your JCC.
Join us in Orlando for fabulous learning with colleagues from across the US and Canada. Check out the job track postings for each group to see what we have planned.
In addition to the all of the wonderful workshops , events, networking and schmoozing at our professional conference this year, we have been privileged to engage VIVIAN GUSSIN PALEY to be with us for our early childhood directors’ track. This is an amazing opportunity for us. Vivian will be with us as we honor her at a dinner one evening. She will present a workshop, have lunch with us and more.
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFTIME OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND INTIMATE AND QUALITY TIME WITH ONE OF THE LEADING EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS OF THE CENTURY!
JCC Association Benchmarking Data shows Attending the Professional Conference is Good for the JCC!!!
- Staff members who feel they have opportunities to learn and grow are more likely to “strongly agree” they are satisfied at work
- Staff satisfaction leads to higher levels of membership retention and excellence in customer relations (and conversely, low levels of satisfaction lead to high levels of turnover, which is expensive and disruptive)
- Satisfied staff are more likely to engage members in informal conversations – one of the best ways to increase membership retention and participation in programs
We’re excited to announce that Allan Finkelstein, president of JCC Association and Harris Rosen, president and chief operating officer of Rosen Hotels and Resorts, Inc. will be our keynote presenters at the 2011 JCCs of North America Professional Conference. This is an amazing opportunity to hear from the leader of the JCC Movement and also from a major Jewish philanthropist. Join us in Orlando!
Click Here for more information.
In our specialized Trade Show meet with JCC Preferred Vendors Face to Face.
- Discover innovative new products.
- Try out exciting exercise equipment.
- Learn how your JCC can benefit from being part of the larger JCC Movement buying power.
- Discuss Show Only pricing, discounted pricing only available during the conference.
The JCC Professional Conference 2011 will be held at the Rosen PLAZA Hotel in Orlando, FL. More information about room rates to follow.
Rosen PLAZA Hotel
9700 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Hotel conference rate cut off Monday Feb 21st, 2011