-Prebook 2 Rosen hotels
– Book really funny Jewish comedians
-Order a lot of kosher parve dessert
-350 JCC professionals
-the best JCCA staff
-really cold ballrooms
After you have done all of the preparations you are ready to begin adding the all of the ingredients during April 3-6 only. Remember to wear your conference badge at all times or you won’t be admitted into anything! During this time there are very important lessons to take away.
1. Social media is the way to go! Whether using google ad words, foursquare, facebook, or twitter…you must be using something to be in touch with your members. Direct mail isn’t going to cut it anymore.
2. Tracking every phone call, tour, email etc is very important to be able to figure out your closing ratio.
3. Benchmarking can tell JCC’s really great information, especially the correct way to calculate membership retention ( Thank you Deann)
4. Customer service at your JCC has to do with all staff not just the sales people or membership staff.
5. Every Jewish community needs a hero.. Mr. Harris Rosen is an amazing entrepreneur.
Lauren Friedman | Levis JCC